Find Local Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers and Attorneys in Wisconsin

If your loved one has been victimized while living in a nursing home, justice is to be served for the unfortunate circumstances they have been subjected to. You can learn some of the ways you can accomplish this through the information provided below.

When you are under the impression that your loved one who lives in a nursing home is being abused, you have the right to not only hire a Wisconsin nursing home abuse attorney but also file a complaint through the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA). They are “responsible for assuring the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Wisconsin.”

While it may sound easy to do, you probably are experiencing a plethora of emotions right now as you try and cope with what you have learned and decide on what your next course of action is going to be. You more than likely have your hands full with your own day to day duties which doesn’t give you much time to handle the serious matter involving your family member.

If you believe a nurse, caregiver, or other health care professional working inside of a nursing home has abused or neglected your loved one, it is time you speak with one of our experienced and understanding nursing home abuse lawyers in Wisconsin immediately so they can inform you of the many ways they can help you. There are various laws and regulations that surround the obligations of those working and running a nursing home and our recommended lawyers are quite familiar with these.

Who Can You File a Complaint With?

One of the best ways to hold those accountable for their actions is to file a claim or lawsuit against them. This is something our Wisconsin nursing home neglect attorneys can help you with by providing you with information and advice to ensure the decision you make is an informed one.

While you have your attorney working for you and on behalf of your loved one, you can also file a complaint through the DQA. There are certain regional offices you need to report the abuse or neglect to and it depends on the county in which the incident occurred in.

If the abuse occurred in Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, you will repot your accusations to:

Northeastern Regional Office.

200 North Jefferson Street, Suite 501
Green Bay, WI  54301
Office: 920-448-5255


If the incident occurred in a nursing home in Ashland, Bayfield, Florence, Forest, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, Vilas, Wood, you will report to:

Northern Regional Office
2187 Stevens Street, Suite C
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Office: 715-365-2800


If your loved one was mistreated during their stay at a facility in Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, you will report to:

Southeastern Regional Office
819 N. 6th St., Room 609B
Milwaukee, WI 53203-1606
Office: 414-227-5000


Those in Adams, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Juneau, Lafayette, Richland, Rock, Sauk will report to:

Southern Regional Office
3319 West Beltline Highway, 4th Floor East
Madison, WI 53713
Office: 608-266-7474


Any facility located in Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon, Washburn shall file their complaint with:

Western Regional Office
610 Gibson St., Suite 1
Eau Claire, WI 54701-3687
Office: 715-836-4752
USAttorneys is available to help those who are ready to hold any nursing home facility accountable for the injustice they have taken part in.